Sunday, July 19, 2009

Solo Dinner at Burgoo

Just last week.

I thought of eating dinner first before going home. So after leaving the office at around 7:00 PM, I went straight to Robinson's Galleria to find a good restaurant. I went up to the third level (I guess) where good restaurants are located. I ended up choosing Burgoo thinking that since there were less customers that time, I'd be served faster.

Fast track. Got a table. Jesse, the waiter immediately approached me and gave me crayons. This is one of the reasons why I like eating at Burgoo --they promote vandalism. Lol.

Anyway, so I ordered burger steak and pizza with rice as side dish. I was just really expecting that the serving time would be like from 5 to 10 minutes. To my dismay, it went up to 30 minutes. Well, the burger steak and rice a
rrived earlier than the pizza and I was so trying to slow down my eating thinking that the pizza would be there already when I'm done with the burger steak. Unfortunately, according to Jesse, the oven was kind of malfunctioning taking longer time to cook than the usual. So what am I to do but wait.

The bottom line of the story? Well, in that waiting period, I didn't notice that I've already had half of the table written with nonsense things. Haha! I even wrote some negative comments about the restaurant, which I think they've already read by now. I wish! Haha!

After eating, I immediately paid the bill and they still had the nerve to charge me for the service. But to show that I am a good customer, I even gave them a tip. Well, the experience was not that annoying but it was one of those I will never forget. Now, I'll think twice whether I'll eat again in that branch. Haha! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment