Thursday, April 25, 2013

Riding the Movies at USS!

Here we go!
Who doesn't love theme parks?!

For kids, theme parks are places where they get to live their fantasies. For young at hearts like me, these are the places where we get to be children again. I will always be grateful to my sister for having the passion to squeeze in leisure time with us despite her busy work schedule. I can't help but feel guilty that I should be helping her with these things but I am really -- financially -- powerless as of the moment. I am of help, though, in terms of the entertainment. Haha!

Anyway, it was a Saturday and the weather wasn't in our favor. It was raining. But since we had it scheduled already, there was no stopping us. Universal Studios it is! 

We left the house at about 8:00 in the morning since the park opens at 10:00 and we still have to queue for tickets. Battling the long queue wasn't really the difficult part but it was the rain that poured that day that ruined the entire experience. We were wearing raincoats (almost) the entire day while we go to the different attractions inside the theme park.  Worst part was that we barely had decent photos. But we sure didn't leave without taking enough.

Overall, the experience was awesome! It was worth what we paid for. Rides were fun and unique. My favorite ride would have to be "The Mummy Returns" because it was so unpredictable. It was both scary and exciting. It's like the "stop-this-thing-but-I-want-more" kind of fun. Wait, what?! Haha!

We made sure we've had every area covered but too bad I wasn't able to try the park's killer rides because I was hoping I'd get moral support from my mom but no! LOL When she saw the two intertwined giant roller coasters, she immediately prompt me not to even think of riding them. And the obedient son in me just said, "okay!"

But there will definitely be a next time. I swear! :P

Gab, my sister and mom at the Lost World area

Mom & I at the Ancient Egypt area
Hollywood Dreams Parade
Mirror, Mirror
With Gab

     

No comments:

Post a Comment