Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The USS Saga: "Riding the Movies Pt. 2"

“The spectacles of experience; through them you will see clearly a second time.” 
- Henrik Ibsen

And for us, that second time isn't next year or the next but this year! Haha! Well, I am referring to our second visit to Universal Studios Singapore to experience the other attractions we failed to visit the first time we went there.

Just a few moths after our first USS trip, my sister immediately booked us again for the second time. Our aim this time around was to be able to try all the rides (including the killer ones) and to take as much photos as we want since we weren't able to do that the first time because of the rain. It's just sad that Gab, our little kid, wasn't around this time because of school. We were with one of my aunts, though.

Anyway, the feeling was just like the first time - excited! 

What we did was we initially went to the few rides and attractions we haven't seen yet before we headed off to the killer rides. The highlight of the tour (well, at least for us!) was when me and my sister finally decided to ride this red giant roller coaster that is intertwined with another blue giant roller coaster. The difference is that the blue one isn't your ordinary type because it flips you upside down and you have nothing to step on to, which makes it scarier.

It was the ride of my life! After that one long spin, I felt like my head was cut off. LOL Seriously, it was the scariest ride I've ever tried so far but left me this itch to try it once more. Haha! Well, it was a good start for the two of us who are not really "extreme riders."

Anyway, photos below:

Mom, Tita, Charlie Chaplin & sis


Welcome to my kingdom!


Waterworld
My scene-stealer sister (LOLJK) with The Rockefellers a.k.a The Streetboys
Us and some unknown pips on the background
Oh! Just me. Lol
Battlestar Gallactica: Killer Roller Coasters

No comments:

Post a Comment